Advance your Career in the Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Business
We’re about thriving, not just surviving.
Are you considering a career as a commercial real estate appraiser? Disappointed in the level of income from your existing commercial appraisal practice? Whether you’re just starting out or you own an existing commercial appraisal business, we’re here to help your business thrive. Increased regulation of the appraisal industry, coupled with a national trend towards consolidation, have made it difficult to survive, let alone to thrive in a career as a commercial appraiser.
Here’s how we’re doing it.
First, we pay higher fee splits than most national firms. But we go even further, offering future ownership in the company. Finally, we use proprietary methods to provide commercial appraisers with the tools they need to get high-quality work out the door, faster and more efficiently.
What we provide.
- Regional and Local Marketing Expertise and Support
- Quality Control and Technical help from MAI Designated Appraisers on Staff
- Subscription to Microsoft Office 365
- Subscription to National CoStar Sales & Lease Data
Here’s what you need:
If you’ve shown the fortitude to become a state licensed or certified appraiser, then you have what it takes to join our rapidly growing team of commercial appraisers. You’ve already demonstrated that you have the knowledge necessary for a successful career as an appraiser. We want to help hone and refine your skills within an environment designed to help you achieve your maximum potential.
If you’re selected to work with us, there’s no reason in the world that you can’t enjoy a six-figure income.
- A License or Certification in the States we Cover (List)
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 is helpful.
- Must be Willing to Travel (Overnight Travel Not Required)